Most individual taxpayers in Hong Kong who receive income from an office, employment or pension are charged salaries tax. You can be charged salaries tax on your income arising in or derived from Hong Kong from any employment, office, and pension. If you work for yourself and are not an employee, you are considered to be self-employed and can be charged profits tax instead.
Copyright ⓒ 2024 Landmark ASIA Realty Limited [ EAA Licence:C-039785 ] All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Head Office : +852 2506 1008
Fax : +852 2506 2298

Email :
Visitors: 49682916